So we had a collaborative assignment where the class was split into 4 groups and had to make a converse shoe based around an non-profit organization using only pantone colors and then make a style sheet based off of that. My group was assigned Greenpeace an organization that is focused on saving the environment.
I started by We started by making a color palette and splitting our designs into regions. I got the rainforest and decided I wanted to focus on toucans. I made this design
but scraped it because it was too hard to read and I didn’t like it that much. I then moved on to the design that I ended on. After that was completed
I began We began putting together Anna’s shoe based off of her block prints. Once that was done I edited We edited all of the shoes so that they were more cohesive. Then I stayed up all We stayed up all night making the design for the style sheet and the mission statement. This is what we ended up with.
let the bitch fit begin
FYI if you couldn’t tell i did a lot for this assignment and i’m kinda pissed about it but what ever it’s done at least the group project is over. I like Maddie’s shoe a lot and i’m not mad about that, i’m more mad about Nathan’s shoe, it’s super lazy and that sucks because he is definitely one of the better artist in the group.
bitch fit over
sorry about that….. i’ll try to keep that kinda stuff to a minimum